Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 May 2014

Well hello there!

So I wasn't really sure what to write about this week, so I thought I might just give you a little update about up coming things I'm excited about :)

Firstly, exams are almost over! Woohoo! My last exam is on the 2nd June and then I can finally get cracking on my reading list. I haven't had the time to pick up a book since December, and that is one of the hardest things about exams for me... Reading is my down time, the way I relax and cope with the stresses of everyday life. Once my sisters are in bed and my homework is done I can grab my book and just got lost in the beautiful fiction of it all. I firstly need to finish the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy and then whatever takes my fancy I'm gonna get cracking on it! My excitement for this is ridiculous.

Secondly, there are some amazing movies coming out that I cannot wait to see. X-Men days of future past is one of them, I freaking love X-Men although I was a little disappointed about the inconsistency between X-Men First Class and the previous X-Men films. But it was still amazing and I loved every minute. Another film I'm freaking out for is The Fault In Our Stars, when I read the book I cried for a good few days. John Green is one of my favorite writers, I feel he writes about realistic situations and that comforts me. I'm anxious about this film because the book is such a standard that if they miss things out it might ruin it for me... But they couldn't have had better castings, Shailene Woodley is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses so I trust her with the part of Hazel-Grace and Ansel Elgort is also amazing and I may or may not have a crush on him.. (I so do he's beautiful). 

Also, City of Heavenly Fire comes out within a couple of days! I've been waiting for this book for I don't even know how long anymore! It's the sixth book in the Mortal Instruments series which I've been reading since I was eleven (six years) and I've never once fallen out of love with them! Although it's highly fictional based on Shadowhunters and demons I fell in love with the characters and Cassandra Clare's writing style! Jace Wayland is my favorite character and I swoon every time I read them. I have a terrible condition of falling in love with fictional character's... Anywho, I need this book to be ridiculously thick so everything is explained! But I'm nervous because apparently a few of the main characters die! Which will destroy me emotionally forever. 

Last but most certainly not least is that on the 31st of May, one week from today I finally get to see One Direction at the Ethiad Stadium in Manchester! The tickets were a surprise for my birthday from my dad and older sister (who are both coming with) I'm so beyond excited! I'm so happy I cant even put it into words!!! Its going to be such an amazing day, so many videos and pictures will be taken! I wish I could make this paragraph longer but I genuinely cannot put it into words how excited I am!

So there you go, just a few little things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming weeks!
        
Let me know below if there is anything you're excited for this month!
Thank you for reading :)

No comments: