Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 April 2014

Frozen

If you haven't seen the movie Frozen yet I seriously have to ask why not?! It's a brilliant movie that I found to be incredibly emotional. Having three sisters myself the thought of any of them feeling like either Elsa or Anna (the main characters) do in this movie is absolutely heart breaking. Frozen is well known for it's amazing soundtrack and phenomenal cast members. The album was number one on official charts in the USA for 10 weeks, the longest time a soundtrack was at number one since Titanic. 

Although this soundtrack has a number of catchy and fantastic songs such as 'Do you wanna build a snowman' and 'Love is an open door' both of which me and my younger sisters (aged 5 and 2) have performed for family numerous times. But it's 'Let it go' performed by Idina Mendzel that really got to me while watching it in the cinema. Her voice literally gives me chills and the emotion she provides in the performance of this song is breath taking! Now I have absolutely no idea about musical scales or hitting notes but I do know that the notes Idina hits in this song are just wow. The part of this song that is my all time favourite is "I'm never going back, the past is in the past. LET IT GO' and she (Elsa) changes her hair and creates her new dress of ice and I can't even put into words how it made me feel. It's just breath taking! 

Do go check out the film and follow the link to listen to the song:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&feature=kp 

No comments: